Saturday, October 24, 2009

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS~BOXERS OR BRIEFS?

I've been having a lot of fun getting ready for Halloween this year! It's been a while since I've been invited to a Halloween party and I am going to one on October 31st with my friends Pattie and Gus. The great thing about it is, they have friends who know some of my old friends whom, I haven't seen in years, which will be at this party. It's going to be great fun to see if my old friends will be able to recognize me! After all these years, all the added pounds of weight I've added to my old "thin self" and all the make-up, it will be a miracle if they do! lol

I bought second hand clothes at the thrift shop and then I ordered a wig and a few other props online. The online purchases arrived in the post yesterday. I immediately opened them up, like a little kid on Christmas, and donned my costume. I've learned from Halloweens past, that one must do at least one trial run before the actual date one is to wear the costume. More than likely there will be a few things that need tweaking and as we all know, tweaking may take sometime. Hehehe. I decided to video the make-up process and then had a little fun sporting my new look.

My poor little fur baby, Miss Mollie, is forever putting up with my antics, but she was having none of this Edward Scissorhands dude! She jumped off the bed which she never does because it is so high from the floor. I felt bad for her, she's been such a good sport through all my craziness. Miss Mollie simply does not enjoy Halloween! Last year, she bit me on the nose when I got down in her face to scare her with my make-up. I should have learned then, not to aggravate her with all this goblins and ghosts bull. She fails to see the humor in any of it.

So, then the question arose, "Does Edward Scissorhands wear boxers or briefs?" You'll find out at the end of the video. Thanks for watching!

Darkness is coming! Be afraid, be very afraid! BOO! lol




No comments: